The Online Graduate Request Submission System was developed to facilitate graduate students in document and request submission. In addition, this system is in accordance with Safety Measures and Guidance to Prevent the Spread of the COVID-19 of Kasetsart University.
Notice: The forgery of entire or a part of a document, adding or truncating wordings, any correction in an actual document, or using a counterfeit seal or a signature on a document to submit in the Online Graduate Request Submission System is an offence under the Kasetsart University Regulations on Graduate Studies, Kasetsart University, B.E. 2559 (2016), Issue No. 23, Section 6: Student Discipline and Article 34.1 and 34.17, resulting in a disciplinary action under Article 35 and offences under the Criminal Code, Section 264 and 267. Also, it is an offence under the Criminal Code Section 264 and 267 and the Computer-related Crime Act B.E. 2560 (2017).
Things to know before submitting a request
1. Students are required to sign your names in all types of request with a ballpoint pen only. Students are responsible for keeping original requests, as well as related documents with yourselves for further examination by The Graduate School.
2. Students can submit a request via the Online Graduate Request Submission System 24 hours. by using only KU Google mail (@ku.th).
3. The request submission date via the system is the date that the request has complete been saved and stored in a spreadsheet in Google Form.
4. For requests submitted during 9:00 – 16:00 on Monday – Friday, The Graduate School officers will issue Work Recording and Tracking System (WRTS) number in the same day.
5. For requests submitted after 16:00 on Monday – Friday, The Graduate School officers will issue Work Recording and Tracking System (WRTS) number on the following day, and the submission date will be the date that The Graduate School receives the request.
6. The time used in requests and relevant documents verification is not over 1 working day. In case of a long holiday, the time used in verification will be no longer than 3 working days due to the number of requests during the long weekend period.
7. The WRTS issuance is only a process of notifying to students that The Graduate School has received a request for verification. However, the request will be effective only when the Graduate School officers have completely verified the request and relevant documents and notified the submission result to students. The indicating request status in WRTS must show “Pass a Document Verification”.
8. If students unclearly complete a request or document and/or students fill in incomplete information, or attach wrong request or relevant documents in one or all required documents, and/or students attach wrong request or attach incomplete relevant document as required in each request type, The Graduate School will assume that the submitted request has no practical effect, and it may be considered as an offense according to the Kasetsart University Regulations on Graduate Studies of The Graduate School, Kasetsart University, B.E. 2559 (2016), No. 23, Chapter 6 Student Code of Conduct, items 34.1 and 34.17.
Students are required to read the details of each step carefully before submitting a request via the Online Graduate Request Submission System.
Types of Requests
Requests submitted via the Online Graduate Request Submission System can be categorized into two types as follows:
1. A Signed Form Request : is a request including its relevant attached documents that required students to sign in student part and thesis advisor part and/or thesis co-advisor part and/or Head of Department/he Graduate Program Committee Chairperson part and/or relevant person part.
2. An Electronically Signed Form Request : is a request including its relevant attached documents that required students to sign in student part by yourselves. For signatures of other persons required in a request, students can use an official email form that person as a proof of approval instead of signing in a request.
Signed Form Requests
Electronically Signed Form
Documents that students need to know
For students whose status are expired and do not have KU Google Email
– The office of The Graduate School, Kasetsart University
Mr. Songphol Padungphol
Telephone: 0-2942-8445 Ext. 108 from 09:00 – 16:00 (Stop for service during 12:00 – 13:00)
Webex: https://ku-edu.webex.com/meet/songphol.p from 09.30 – 15.00 (Stop for service during 12:00 – 13:00)
– Kamphaeng Saen Campus Office
Mr. Rattee Chasiriwit
Telephone: 034-355575-6 Ext. 3950 from 09:00 – 16:00 (Stop for service during 12:00 – 13:00)
– Sriracha Campus Office
Miss Naiyanit Sungden
Telephone: 038 354580-4 Ext. 664201 from 09:00 – 16:00 (Stop for service during 12:00 – 13:00)