The Online Graduate Request Submission System was developed to facilitate graduate students in document and request submission. In addition, this system is in accordance with Safety Measures and Guidance to Prevent the Spread of the COVID-19 of Kasetsart University.
Notice: The forgery of entire or a part of a document, adding or truncating wordings, any correction in an actual document, or using a counterfeit seal or a signature on a document to submit in the Online Graduate Request Submission System is an offence under the Kasetsart University Regulations on Graduate Studies, Kasetsart University, B.E. 2559 (2016), Issue No. 23, Section 6: Student Discipline and Article 34.1 and 34.17, resulting in a disciplinary action under Article 35 and offences under the Criminal Code, Section 264 and 267. Also, it is an offence under the Criminal Code Section 264 and 267 and the Computer-related Crime Act B.E. 2560 (2017).
Things to know before submitting a request
1. Permanent lecturers and graduate students are able to use digital signatures and Nontri KU Digital IDs for signing request documents submitting to the Graduate School. Sign up for free to use Nontri KU Digital IDs at https://did.ku.ac.th
2. Students are required to sign their names in all types of requests with ballpoint pens only, and students are required to keep all original requests as well as relevant documents with themselves for further verification from the Graduate School.
3. Students can submit a request via the Online Graduate Request Submission System 24 hours. by using only KU Google mail (@ku.th).
4. The request submission date via the system is the date that a request has completely been recorded in a Google Form spreadsheet. This date is considered as a request acceptance date to the Graduate School. Students will automatically receive an email notifying a request acceptance, containing relevant details, date, and time that the request has been recorded.
5. The Graduate School will verify the accuracy and completion of a submitted request, its relevant documents, as well as request number issuance. The Graduate School staff will carry out the request during working days and working hours only. If a request is submitted out of working days or working hour, a staff will carry out the request on the subsequent working day.
6. The time used in request and relevant document verification is not over one (1) working day. In case of a long holiday, or the large number of requests submitted, the verification may consume longer than usual time but not over three (3) working days.
7. A request number issuance is only a process for informing students that the Graduate School staff has received requests and attached files (if any). The Graduate School staff will verify the accuracy and completion of the document afterward.
8. If students provide unclear information in a request or in relevant documents, and/or students do not completely provide information in a request or in relevant documents, and/or students incorrectly and incompletely attach one or all of requests or relevant documents, in accordance with the list of attachments for each type of request, the Graduate School will assume that the request submitted has no practical effect, and it may be considered an offense according to the Kasetsart University Regulations on Graduate Studies of the Graduate School, Kasetsart University, B.E. 2559 (2016), vol. 23, Chapter 6 Student Code of Conduct, item 34.1 and item 34.17.
Students are required to read the details of each step carefully before submitting a request via the Online Graduate Request Submission System.
Types of Requests
Requests submitted via the Online Graduate Request Submission System can be categorized into two types as follows:
1. A Signed Form Request : is a request including its relevant attached documents that required students to sign in student part and thesis advisor part and/or thesis co-advisor part and/or Head of Department/he Graduate Program Committee Chairperson part and/or relevant person part.
2. An Electronically Signed Form Request : is a request including its relevant attached documents that required students to sign in student part by yourselves. For signatures of other persons required in a request, students can use an official email form that person as a proof of approval instead of signing in a request.
Signed Form Requests
Electronically Signed Form
Documents that students need to know
For students whose status are expired and do not have KU Google Email
– The office of The Graduate School, Kasetsart University
Mr. Songphol Padungphol
Telephone: 0-2942-8445 Ext. 108 from 09:00 – 16:00 (Stop for service during 12:00 – 13:00)
– Kamphaeng Saen Campus Office
Mr. Rattee Chasiriwit
Telephone: 034-355575-6 Ext. 3950 from 09:00 – 16:00 (Stop for service during 12:00 – 13:00)
– Sriracha Campus Office
Miss Palita Aonprawat
Telephone: 038 354580-4 Ext. 664201 from 09:00 – 16:00 (Stop for service during 12:00 – 13:00)